Registration is NOW OPEN for Ibiza Retreat 2016
17 – 24 SEPTEMBER 2016
The beautiful Balearic island of Ibiza has captured our heart for the next Flow Retreat.
Join Flow Studio Belfast for an intimate and exclusive retreat experience with 7 days of vinyasa flow yoga, meditation, healthy fresh food and sunshine, relaxing pool-time, massage and island adventure.
Under the guidance of Flow Studio Owner and Senior Yoga Teacher, Eleanor Steane, we will occupy the exclusive, luxury, private villa 'Caza Azul' (www.casaazulibiza.com), which is situated in the South of the island surrounded by rustic pastures, sweeping vistas, and stunning beaches only a short distance away. We will feast every day on healthy, fresh food, with spa treatments available on request at the villa. We’ll conclude our retreat with a closing ceremony and special celebratory feast.
Flow Studio Yoga Retreat at Caza Azul, Ibiza
Saturday 17th – Saturday 24th September 2016
· £1300.00 per person for a shared Double or Twin Room with en-suite bathroom
*For single accommodation, please email us on email@example.com*
**All of the bedrooms have air-conditioning**
· 7 Nights Accommodation in a Luxury Private Villa in Ibiza
· 6 Days of Yoga & Meditation in an open-air yoga space - 2 daily inspired and informative Vinyasa Flow Yoga practices and special meditations with Flow's Senior Yoga Teacher, Eleanor Steane.
· Healthy, fresh, local cuisine for the duration of the retreat (ALL MEALS ARE INCLUDED EXCEPT two evening meals at local restaurants)
· A variety of teas, fresh coffee, cold drinks and healthy snacks will be available at all times
· Airport pick-up and drop-off
· A Group Island Adventure – Details to follow.
NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR RETREAT PRICE:
· All Flights
· Optional Therapies
· Travel Insurance
· 7am - Juice/Tea/Coffee & optional light snack
· 8am - Morning Meditation and Yoga (approx. 2.5hrs)
· 10:30am - Breakfast/Brunch
· Free time to swim, relax in the sun by the pool on large Moroccan day beds, or snooze in the shade under the contemporary sail of the chill out area - possible massage at the villa
· 2pm - Lunch
· More free time to relax or explore the island – possible group island activity/adventure
· 5pm - Yoga Practice & Meditation (approx 1.5hrs)
· 7:30pm – Dinner